That is a boy! 太好了,好极了!
That is great! 太棒了!
That is unfair. 这不公平!
That rings a bell. 听起来耳熟。
That's a good idea. 这个主意真不错。
That's all I need. 我就要这些。
That's all! 就这样!
That's neat. 这很好。
The answer is zero. 白忙了。
The line is engaged. 占线。
The view is great. 景色多么漂亮!
The wall has ears. 隔墙有耳。
There comes a bus. 汽车来了。
There is nobody by that name working here. 这里没有这个人。
There is nobody by that name working here.這裡沒有這個人。
They hurt. (伤口)疼。
This boy has no job. 这个男孩没有工作。
This house is my own. 这所房子是我自己的。
This way。 这边请。
Thousand times no! 绝对办不到!
Time is money. 时间就是金钱。
Time is running out. 没时间了。
Time is up. 时间快到了。
To be careful! 一定要小心!
Try again. 再试试。
Wait and see. 等着瞧。
Watch out! 当心。
Watch you mouth. 注意言辞。
We are good friends. 我们是好朋友。
We have no way out. 我们没办法。
Well,it depends 噢,这得看情况。
We're all for it. 我们全都同意。
What a good deal! 真便宜!
What a pity! 太遗憾了!
What about you? 你呢?
What brought you here? 什么风把你吹来了?
What day is today? 今天星期几?
What do you think? 你怎么认为?
What does she like? 她喜欢什么?
What happened to you? 你怎么了?
What if I go for you? 我替你去怎么样?
What is the fuss? 吵什么?
What is you major? 你学什么专业?
What should I do? 我该怎么办?
What time is it? 几点了?
What's new? 有什么新鲜事吗?
What's up? 有什么事吗?
What's your trouble? 你哪儿不舒服?
When are you leaving? 你什么时候走?
Who knows! 天晓得!
Who told you that? 谁告诉你的?
Who wants? 谁稀罕?
Who's calling? 是哪一位?
Who's kicking off? 现在是谁在开球?
Why are you so sure? 怎么这样肯定?
Why die she marry a man old enough to be her father? 她为什么要嫁给一个年龄与她父亲相当的男人?
Why not? 好呀! (为什么不呢?)
Why so blue? 怎么垂头丧气?
Would you mind making less noise? 能不能小声点。
Yes,I suppose So. 是的,我也这么认为。
You are just in time. 你来得正是时候。
You are welcome! 别客气!
You ask for it! 活该!
You asked for it! 你自讨苦吃!
You bet! 一定,当然!
You can make it! 你能做到!
You can't miss it 你一定能找到的。
You did fairly well! 你干得相当不错
You did right. 你做得对。
You don't say so. 未必吧,不至于这样吧。
You don't say! 真想不到!
You don't seem to be quite yourself today. 你今天看起来不大对劲。
You have my word. 我保证。
You might at least apologize. 你顶多道个歉就得了。
You need to workout. 你需要去运动锻炼一下。
You never know. 世事难料。
You owe me one.你欠我一个人情。
You set me up! 你出卖我!
You want a bet? 你想打赌吗?
Your are welcome. 你太客气了。
Your hand feels cold. 你的手摸起来很冷。。
You're welcome. 不客气。久仰!I've heard so much about you.
好久不见了!Long time no see.
辛苦了!You've had a long day. You've had a long flight.
尊敬的朋友们!Distinguished/Honorable/Respected friends
阁下(多用于称呼大使) Your Excellency
我代表北京市ZF欢迎各位朋友访问北京。On behalf of the Beijing Municipal government, I wish to extend our warm welcome to the friends who have come to visit Beijing.
对您的大力协助,我谨代表北京市ZF表示衷心的感谢。On behalf of the Beijing Municipal government, i wish to express our heartfelt thanks to you for your gracious assistance.
在北京过得怎么样?How are you making out in Beijing?
我一定向他转达您的问候和邀请。I'll surely remember you and your invitation to him.
欢迎美商来北京投资。American businessmen are welcome to make investment in Beijing.
欢迎多提宝贵意见。Your valuable advice is most welcome.
不虚此行! It's a rewarding trip!
您的日程很紧,我们的会见是否就到此为止。As you have a tight schedule, I will not take up more of your time.
请代我问候王先生。Please remember me to Mr.Wang.
感谢光临!Thank you so much for coming.
欢迎再来!Hope you'll come again.
欢迎以后多来北京!Hope you'll visit Beijing more often.
请留步,不用送了!I will see myself out, please.
多保重!Take care!
祝您一路平安!Have a nice trip!
愿为您效劳!At your service!
为…举行宴会/宴请Host a dinner/banquet/luncheon in honor of …
欢迎宴会Welcome dinner
便宴Informal dinner
午宴(附有情况介绍或专题演讲等内容)Luncheon
便餐Light meal
工作午餐Working luncheon
自助餐 Buffet dinner/luncheon
答谢宴会Return dinner
告别宴会Farewell dinner
庆功宴Glee feast
招待会Reception