Hey, there's no need to bite my head off.
你不需要发这么大的火吧。
I'll cross my fingers that you do well on the exam.
我交叉手指,希望你考试顺利。
I cross my fingers every time before performing in the concerts.
每次演奏之前,我都会交叉手指,期盼好运。
Cross my heart, it really happened.
我保证它真的发生了。
I will never do it again, cross my heart.
我发誓绝对不会再这么做了。
A: I'm not sure if should marry him.
A:我不确定我是否应该跟他结婚。
B: Oh, you just have cold feet. You two are perfect together.
B:你只是临时胆怯了。你们两个超配。
I have cold feet. I don't want to do it anymore.
我害怕了,我不想再做了。
I really put my foot in my mouth with Eva. I had no idea she was divorced.
我对Eva说错话了。我不知道她离婚了。
You've really put your foot in your mouth now. He's the new manager.
你真的说错话了。他是新来的经理。
If you drink too much beer, you'll end up with a big beer belly.
如果你喝太多啤酒,你就会有啤酒肚。
How can I lose my beer belly ?
我怎样才能减掉啤酒肚?
Since she called him fat, he's been giving her the cold shoulder.
她说他胖,于是他冷落她。
Why does Sara always give me the cold shoulder ?
Sara为什么冷落我?
John had a change of heart and decided to come to the party.
约翰改变主意决定去参加派对。
I've had a change of heart, of course you can come out with us tonight.
我改变主意了,你当然可以和我们一起出去。
So what happened on your date. I'm all ears.
你的约会咋样啦?我洗耳恭听。
A: Did you hear about what happened to Emily.
A:你听说Emily的事了吗?
B: No, I'm all ears.
B:没有,我洗耳恭听。
请注明:姓名-公司-职位
以便审核进群资格,未注明则拒绝