【小必室】你是会信手相的人吗?(双语)
1. Numerous devout men and women are kowtowing and praying.
许多信男信女在磕头、祈祷。
2. She would be interested in having her fortune told.
她很想有人给她算命。
3. I believe they were fated to be married.
我相信他们命中注定了结婚的。
4. You should go to an astrologer to have your horoscope read.
你应该找一个占星家,让他告诉你你的星象。
5. You can get someone to tell your fortune over the phone.
你可以找个人在电话里跟你算命。
6. I believe for a business to succeed, it has to pay tribute to Buddha.
我相信一个事业要成功,就必须拜佛进贡。
7. How much would you pay for genuine peace of mind?
你会出多少钱买个心境平和?
http://www.spiiker.com/interview/index.jsp 面试英语口语
http://www.spiiker.com/apply_listen/index.jsp 英语听力测试
8. I believe that two people sharing a pear are not good.
我觉得两个人分梨是不好的。
9. Are you superstitious? I guess I am a fatalist.
你迷信吗?我猜我是个宿命论者。
10. While many college students felt the urge to push their beliefs on their friends, they also recognized it might not be the most helpful thing at the moment.
在许多大学生很想把他们的信念强加给他们的朋友时,他们同时也意识到了在这个时候这样做可能并不是最有益的事。