FED UP——受不了了
范例:
Stop whinning. I'm fed up.
别哭了,我受不了了。
句型解说:be fed up不只是生气,而且忍耐到极限。不管是妈妈被小孩吵得受不了了、的老师被学生吵,或者是公共场合,你都可以常听到某人说fed up。此话一出,不仅表示生气,还意味着受不了,接下来的行动将会很激烈。
灵活应用:
1.I'm fed up, if you don't knock it off this minute, I'll beat you up.
我受不了了,如果你现在不停的话,我就要揍人了。
2.I'm fed up with this work.
这工作我实在受不了。
李梅 Do you want to eat some cucumbers for dinner?
晚饭想吃黄瓜吗?
艾丽丝 Sure. We can make a salad.
太好了,我们可以做个沙拉。
李梅 After six o'clock, it's 20% off.
黄瓜六点以后打八折。
艾丽丝 Oh yeah! How much is that?
太好了!那多少钱?
李梅 Five Jiao per kilo.
五角一公斤。
你是这个世界上独一无二的人。
There will never be another you.
I'll never find another girl/boy like you.
You are very unique. (你是如此独特。)
你的连衣裙真漂亮。
I like your dress.
I like your dress. (你的连衣裙真漂亮。)
Oh, thank you. You like it? (噢,谢谢。你喜欢?)
That's a nice dress.
That dress looks good on you. (你这条连衣裙真合适。)
You look good in that dress. (你这条连衣裙真合适。)
为你我在所不惜。
Nothing is too good for you.
You deserve the best.
你在引诱我吗?
Are you seducing me? *seduce 特指引诱年轻的女性。
Are you coming on to me?
抱紧我。
Hold me tight.
别离开我。
Don't go away. *比较随便的说法。表示“呆在这儿”、“别离开。”