She was ecstatic when she learned she was pregnant.
当她知道自己怀孕了的时候,欣喜若狂。
The women have already qualified and say they're ecstatic.
她们已经具备参赛资格,为此欣喜若狂。
If they offer me the promotion at work, Iwill be over joyed !
如果他们给我升职,我会特别开心的!
She was overjoyed when the doctor told her that her new born baby is healthy and normal.
当医生告诉她新生儿健康正常时,她特别高兴。
03.
Everyone is stoked about the camping trip next weekend !
每个人都因为下个周末的露营旅行特别兴奋。
I'm really stoked that they chose me for the team.
他们选我加入这个队,我兴奋极了。
You look like you have some good news–you’re grinning from ear to ear !
看起来你应该是有好消息,你都乐得合不拢嘴了。
Seeing his stocks on the rise, he was grinning from ear to ear.
眼见自己的股票一个劲地往上涨,他笑得合不拢嘴。
I wish you’d come on vacation with us! We had the time of our lives !
真希望你当时和我们一起去度假了,我们玩得特别开心。
They genuinely looked like they were having the time of their lives.
他们看起来真的非常开心。
When I finally see my boyfriend after two months apart, I’ll jump for joy !
分别两个月后我终于见到了男朋友,我开心得跳了起来。
It's like we jumped for joy following the election results.
选举结果公布后,我们高兴得手舞足蹈。
We have a brand-new apartment downtown I'm on cloud nine !
我们在市中心有个新公寓了,我太开心了!
Peterson's on cloud nine. He discovered some in sides coop.
Peterson 现在高兴极了。他发现了一些独家内部消息。
When my friend found out she was getting her dream job, she was over the moon!
我朋友得知自己得到了梦想的工作,高兴坏了!
I was like over the moon to go to Harvard.
能够上哈佛大学,我非常开心。
Whenever I finish a good workout, I’m on top of the world.
每次我认真锻炼完,就感觉特别开心。
I'm on top of the world. I never expected to do so well.
我太满意了,我从没想过会做得如此漂亮。
Try some of the cake my mom made: You’ll be in seventh heaven !
试试我妈妈做的蛋糕,你会感觉身处天堂的。
A beach, a book and a mojito cocktail, I am in seventh heaven.
沙滩、一本书、一杯莫吉托鸡尾酒——就让我开心得不得了。
请注明:姓名-公司-职位
以便审核进群资格,未注明则拒绝