发泄
Vent
Please don't shout. There's no need to vent your frustration on me.
请别大喊大叫!你没必要把你的不满情绪发泄在我身上。
I didn't mean to upset anyone, and I just needed to vent.
我不是故意让谁不爽,我只是需要发泄一下。
Would you get lost! I'm busy!
你可以滚开吗?我很忙。
I don't want to see you for the moment so just get lost.
我暂时不想见你,所以快走开。
走开(不太礼貌)
I'm feeling sick, just leave me alone.
我觉得不舒服,离我远点。
Leave me alone. I'll be fine soon.
离我远点。我很快就会好的。
Get away, go to your room!
走开!去你自己的房间!
Get away! Stop pretending everything is fine!
走开!别装作一切安好!
On your bike, I've had enough.
滚开!我已经受够了!
I don't want to hear anymore, on your bike
我不想在听见任何话,离我远点!
06.走开(通常是父母对孩子说)
Run along, Jimmy, go and play with your friends.
快走,吉米,去和你的朋友玩。
Run along now, you'll be late for school.
快走吧!你上学要迟到啦!
Class is over now, off you pop.
下课了,你先走吧!
Off you pop, Bob, you've got a lot of work to do.
快走,鲍勃,你还有很多工作要做。
Just take a hike, I don't want to see you anymore!
走开!我不想再看见你!
Take a hike, leave my family alone.
走开!离我的家人远一点!
请注明:姓名-公司-职位
以便审核进群资格,未注明则拒绝